Monday, November 17, 2008

Boo

Do you have a relative or a friend that you're pretty sure someone separated the two of you at birth? I do. Her name is Kerry Smith and she just so happens to be my aunt, my mum's sister.

Kerry is many things to me:

  • She is honest. Kerry will tell you like it is and then some. No BS.
  • She is a great shopping buddy and scopes out cool stuff even before I get to it.
  • She is a foodie, like me!
  • She is my confidante. We know everything about each other.
  • She has had my back since March 23rd, 1977. I have had her back since March 23rd, 1977, too, but never really knew it until later in my childhood.
  • She is hilarious.
  • She's a private person.
  • She loves animals.
  • She is my best friend and like the sister I never had.

You rock, girl!

Now fortunately, I am close to many of my family members. Watch out, family! Perhaps you may also have your retro pic posted and I will write a little ditty about you, too.

Happy Monday!

No comments: