Do you have a relative or a friend that you're pretty sure someone separated the two of you at birth? I do. Her name is Kerry Smith and she just so happens to be my aunt, my mum's sister.
Kerry is many things to me:
- She is honest. Kerry will tell you like it is and then some. No BS.
- She is a great shopping buddy and scopes out cool stuff even before I get to it.
- She is a foodie, like me!
- She is my confidante. We know everything about each other.
- She has had my back since March 23rd, 1977. I have had her back since March 23rd, 1977, too, but never really knew it until later in my childhood.
- She is hilarious.
- She's a private person.
- She loves animals.
- She is my best friend and like the sister I never had.
You rock, girl!
Now fortunately, I am close to many of my family members. Watch out, family! Perhaps you may also have your retro pic posted and I will write a little ditty about you, too.