- We've experienced loss in different forms together.
- I can cry, laugh and act like a goof and she doesn't judge me.
- She is more than giving and has a huge heart (even though she's super little!)
- Even though we're miles apart, I feel no difference in our friendship, even though we used to see each other everyday.
- She makes me laugh hysterically, to the point where I am not sure if I'll ever breathe again. (If you ever see this girl, please be sure to ask her about Chapter's and Bankers Boxes!)
- She is a spiritual soul.
I can really go on forever. Thank you, Lis, for being my BFF.
Oh my heart. *blink, blink*
So, the mice have disappeared. Caught three and have not seen one since. Thank goodness. My cat is a mouse snob, I cannot begin to tell you. *sigh*
Had to make a quick trip to the local hospital last night as I have phlebitis for the 2nd time. All is good, though. The doc seemed to think my flight home was probably to blame.
I am super stoked for House on Hill Road's Yellow Week coming up next week. I need to get snappin'!
The grandparental units are ready to move at the end of next week! They are really excited.
Off to Belleville this weekend to make some long weekend visits. I would like to extend a big thank you to the Ontario government for our newest holiday! Love it!
I would like to buy these...with the anticipation of spring/summer! I know you're out there, good weather!
I need to pay a visit to this fine store in the very near future.
In closing, I would like to announce that my reading of the famed Twilight series is coming to an end. I have a 1/4 of Breaking Dawn to finish and I have to say I am a little sad. I am looking forward to the DVD release in March. I did promise myself that I would not see the movie until I read the series. I have, however, snuck a few peeks at Edward (Robert Pattinson). Not bad. My husband is way better, though, and thankfully not a vampire. *wink*
The rain is beating on the roof and my husband is cooking up some pasta, so I am on my way.