Monday, February 2, 2009

Things I am lovin'....

It was back to the grind today. I had a case of the Mondays. But when this happens, I like to grasp onto some inspiration to get me motivated. Especially in these wintery months.

Today I am posting some things I am really loving right now:

  • Giant Tiger (a.k.a. GT Boutique)...where you can buy a plush zebra print housecoat for $9, red velvet ballet slip-ons for $3 and felt clogs for $5.


  • The Twilight series...


And on that note... New Moon awaits me...

Sleep tight,
a

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok, I'm so behind the times, but I just heard about the twilight series. So pretty good, eh??

sophie said...

read all the twilight books and loved them, couldn't put them down!

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

My friend is headed to the Bahamas with a Twilight book. I know, I know, everyone LOOOOVES them, but I'm not an early adopter of anything. I'll probably wait until the last book has been made into a movie and the entire series is in the dollar bin at the bookstore.

Amy said...

Shona...I am with you. I didn't believe the hype, but then I needed reading material for my holidays and so happy I bought it! If your friend has not left for her trip, please tell her to purchase the 2nd book to bring with her...she'll need it!

Kelly...you must buy! *laugh*

Sophie...I love Edward. I really do.