I adore red...red flowers, shoes, clothes...it's a happy colour. Much like its primary cousin, yellow.
Here's what I captured today...
- an antique standing poster that belonged to Trev's grandparents
- the moose rainboots that I thought would be appropriate for spring gardening...very Canadian
- magnets on our perpetual calendar
- red mini lanterns and gardening gloves
- red in a dragonfly canvas that we have placed in our guest room
The lovely peeps participating are:
Samantha of SmamPhoto
Kerry of Boo-Blog
B.E. Stevens of IndianaBlue
Becca of Beccame
Thank you so much for playing along with me! If anyone wants to jump on in, post a comment and join in the fun!