Unemployment is weird. That's all I have to say. I am not used to this, but I am picking out all of the positive things that I can. I am struggling with emotions...mostly about how to get focused on tasks around here and how to make the best use of time. I love to sleep and love movies, but have avoided both and am trying to develop a regular routine that does not involve two biggest time suckers ever.
Today, I am concentrating on my big paperwork to-do list, but also wanted to blog a bit (with 3 postings...yay!). I wanted to share some neat stuff with you...
- We were given this beautiful panter of fuschia hydrangeas from our neighbours. They own a wholesale floral greenhouse and we are spoiled every holiday. Actually, we're pretty much spoiled by them frequently.
- I used the macro setting on my camera again. This is a pattern taken from a stunning jewellery box given to me by a wonderful family friend in Bahrain.
- I am craving fruit like crazy lately. It must be the sunshine and good weather upon us. It makes me want to do better things for myself, like eat fruit!
- This picture counteracts my last bullet point. The hot dog roller. This is really Trevor's latest purchase, but I will not lie...I have made use of it too. Who doesn't like hot dogs from a hot dog roller?! And to top it off...I know how long that weinie has been on there! Ha, ha!
- I had these wooden stars hanging around that I used in the garden of our last home. They were kinda blah-looking, so I painted them and am going to use some beads and wire to decorate them. I think they're going to look fab around the hot tub that Trev is sprucing up.