Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF

It's Friday, peeps! Yay!

My first week of unemployment was a productive one. So much done and I still have lots to do around here...especially crafting. I have SO many ideas!

I will be back on here on Monday (possibly sometime on the weekend), but I thought I would leave you with a few pics ...

I am in love with Kate Towers' designs. Especially the one above. Heavenly.

I was finally able to get a shot of the frame job I had done for my Grump Smith's Naval hat tallies, arm crests and photograph. You can see the photograph in the pic below. This was taken when my Grump was heading up the communications for the 1976 Montreal Olympics.
Very official!
This was a general gift/birthday gift all in one!



A pic of Grump's Naval achievements on the wall of their flat.

Someone (and I won't mention who...Molly Cat!) lounges a lot!



A weekend of tending to the gardens awaits. On Sunday, I cannot wait to go here with my mum-in-law! Lots of inspiration to be had while hanging out with one cool lady!

Oh, and I love this shop who belongs to fellow blogger/genius artist, http://indianablue.blogspot.com/...her embroidery and handbound journals are incredible. I just had to feature her!
Have a terrific weekend, all!
Cheers!
a

No comments: