- pretty funny, but not stomach-hurting funny as I originally thought
- well written
- not as debaucherous as one may think by looking at the cover title and that's quite fine with me...the character is actually quite sensitive and acts like a gentleman for the most part
- uses the word "preposterous" way too often, even though I like that word very much
- is a nice, mindless read after Eat Pray Love
- I could put it down, but was drawn to read it all the same
Now to begin reading:
Unfortunately, there will be no WWW for me today, as I re-caulked the bathtub and am waiting anxiously to bathe my ickiness away. Ewww.
Happy Hump Day, peeps!