Thursday, August 20, 2009

Somebody Help! :-)

To say this photo is scary would be a complete understatement. But, I look like this in the morning. And it's not until at least one cup of coffee and a shower that I can look like I am worthy to go out into the world. It doesn't help that my hair was ultimately starting to look like a frizzy football helmet...



After said coffee (only one this morning!) and a shower AND a trip to see Nora & Nellia, I can roam the earth in coiffure confidence!

For some, it's plastic surgery. For me: I really, really love a new cut & colour...

Yay! Lots of things to get done this afternoon and tonight...oh, and tomorrow! I'll be back for sure on Monday if I can't sneak another post in before then!
Cheers!
a

5 comments:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

cute haircut!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

wahhhh...
love the hair cut; fresh & edgy-cool darling!
I enjoy before & after pix~ ;)

Modern Crush said...

Ohh fancy lady! I love the cut and color! That cut looks great on you... your husband likey?? Cheers Amy! (and I really like the shirt!)

drollgirl said...

you are looking GOOD!!!!

and just know that you look a scrillion times better than i do first thing in the morning! trust me!

essbesee said...

cute and sassy cut and shirt - loving the shirt and you look so happy in the after pics! I've tried to wear my hair long on the sides like that (graduated bob) but I am such the tucker (behind the ear tucker that is) that it never lasts. isn't it amazing what a good cut/color can do for your outlook on life?