Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yikes

Today in celebrity news: a 9-year-old Cyrus child dresses up like a dominatrix.  Imagine that. 



Since I am in a super good mood, I'll save my Cyrus rants for another day, perhaps?
Basically, Mayra sums it up good on Smiley Miley.  You rock, Mayra!
I never did like Billy Ray from the get-go so the chances of me diggin' his offspring we're never in the cards.

I thought this was funny.  So is this.  And I am filing this in the "whatever" section of my thoughts.


4 comments:

bananas. said...

UGHHHHH!!! GAG! VOMIT ALL OVER THEIR FACE!!!

gawd can someone please ship their honkie asses off this planet...LIKE NOW!!!!

WORST INFLUENCE EVERRRR!

Modern Crush said...

OH GOD are you serious? It doesn't even really look like a real head! And what parent would let their child wear makeup at the age of 9? LET ALONE A DOMINATRIX??? Oh I know, they have gone mad.

Raina Cox said...

*sigh*

I got nothin'.

amy @ switz~art said...

I know...it does not look like a real head, right?!

I really hate to say it, as I have not had kids yet, but that girl is FUGLY!!!!