Thursday, January 21, 2010

Out & About...

Where have I been?!  Not here, clearly.  Well, my blogging time has been swapped for getting ready for our holiday to Acapulco (ditchin' this popsicle stand very early Monday...wahoo!) and we have had a fairly steady stream of weekend company in January.  I always love a houseguest or two, or three, or...

I am loving the time of this vacation.  I have been planning many goals.  Attainable, reasonable goals.  One is eating better...



(Yummy Naan pizza with garlic, parmesan, oyster mushrooms, salami/provolone & sweet onion.)

The other is to find employment where I will be happy.  And I need to be healthier.  Walking, yoga and light weights and a tad more cardio.  Oh yes.  This is attainable, right?  :-)

I'll see you all when I get back, after February 1st.

Cheers,
a

1 comment:

essbesee said...

Have a great time on your amazing vacation!