Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let's Turn This Frown Upside Down

It's been a bittersweet week around here.  Between this horrific situation in my former city of residence, to the loss of one of the best educators I have ever known, it has been a lousy one.  My thoughts and prayers to those families that have lost...I simply cannot imagine.
 
(photo from switz~art)

Life is like walking on a beach.  You normally walk along in awe.  You can feel refreshed by the water by merely sticking in a toe.  But other times, it's turbulent and offers the drudgery of the ocean floor. 

When doors close, others open...

The bright light to this week is the arrival of Cassandra to our friends, Kevin and Jodi.  A huge congrats!

I hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday...it's gotta get better from here.
Cheers,
a

1 comment:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

feel better lady!
Sorry that you lost a great man, passed away too young I thought~
xo