Monday, August 2, 2010

Holiday Monday Project

This garden has been around since we bought the house 2 years ago and I unfortunately never really do anything with it.  But this year, I planted parsley (fromy my mumma-in-law), lavender, thyme and basil. 
It was still looking rather "blah".


















So, I added some mulched top soil, some individual plant signs and an "herb garden" sign.  More herbs will be coming!  Perhaps some chives, rosemary and oregano! 

Of course, my little Molly needs to watch all.  She is a great supervisor. 























And would really love it if she could be out in the garden with me! 

4 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Great post Amy- I love your garden- it looks very loved! Molly is SO cute- glad she kept you in line!

How are you feeling?

Are you due to post belly shots again?

Modern Crush said...

Now I really want my own house... le sigh...

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Molly has such gorgeous EYES!!
ps: Thanks Amy! Hope you & hubby are well too~

xo

Rosemary/sonrie said...

hope you're doing well, thinking of you!