Tuesday, April 10, 2012

At a Snail's Pace...

I really don't know how some people do it.  Raising a wee one, a career, general life stuff and what not.  I am desperately seeking some time to create, but am also enjoying my daughter grow like a crazy weed.  Time is going so fast and I only get this once because we're only doing this once!  :)

(little guy slinkin' his way across my front step...March 2012)

Absolutely hoping you'll stick along with me in this space, as there WILL be some neat stuff to come.  I have some incredible handmade lampwork beads made by my friend Becky to work with.  And I got these little guys in the mail today from Brooklyn, NY...


I also ordered these from two other shops on Etsy: some in red and some in taupe.  I think they'll be pretty neat with some bronze squirrel pendants I also ordered from Australia.  Man, I love Etsy!

I hope all is well!  Spring has sprung and this, people, makes me very happy!  ;)

Cheers!
A

13 comments:

essbesee said...

that snail is awesome, and the acorns. thanks for reminding me to try to take a snail's pace with things.

Modern Crush said...

Hi Amy! Thinking of you! Happy Spring!

xoxox

ps. love the acorns!

Unknown said...

I'm sticking with ya! I just found you and I'm so happy I did! Have an awesomely "slow" day to enjoy everything that it has to offer! Thanks for the reminder, hugs! Michelle W from http://www.MommysPinkieLipgloss.blogspot.com

Geby said...

Very interesting to read your article. I am happy to visit on your site

Ulan News said...

nice, very wise words you

Shiva rei said...

I hope your little girl grow up fast

Dav said...

Hi, Continue to try without there [is] feeling run down. hopefully get good something that a period will to come.
Forgiveness, because my english so bad in your's eye. I am from indonesia

Gabriel S. Ignácio said...

Hey dear!
You blog is really cool!
I've been following you :)
hugs and rockets
G.

Unknown said...

http://gfxzona.ru/ - Кто мы? Мы - новейший проект для начинающих дизайнеров. Что мы можем Вам предложить? У нас есть пополняющийся с каждым днём архив исходников для PhotoShop и Cinema 4D. Так же, у нас имеется файлы для дизайнеров(Текстуры, лайты, иконки, gfxpack и т.д.), все для фотошоп (Кисти,шрифты, градиенты и т.д.) и многое другое.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing fabulous information. It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts... by OPS 571 Final Exam material provider

Luckies said...

Nice beautiful blog. Keep going your good work.

Rocky said...

Slow down and cherish every moment with your family is one of my dream.

Agence immobilière maroc said...

Very nice !