Tuesday, April 10, 2012

At a Snail's Pace...

I really don't know how some people do it.  Raising a wee one, a career, general life stuff and what not.  I am desperately seeking some time to create, but am also enjoying my daughter grow like a crazy weed.  Time is going so fast and I only get this once because we're only doing this once!  :)

(little guy slinkin' his way across my front step...March 2012)

Absolutely hoping you'll stick along with me in this space, as there WILL be some neat stuff to come.  I have some incredible handmade lampwork beads made by my friend Becky to work with.  And I got these little guys in the mail today from Brooklyn, NY...


I also ordered these from two other shops on Etsy: some in red and some in taupe.  I think they'll be pretty neat with some bronze squirrel pendants I also ordered from Australia.  Man, I love Etsy!

I hope all is well!  Spring has sprung and this, people, makes me very happy!  ;)

Cheers!
A

8 comments:

sherri said...

that snail is awesome, and the acorns. thanks for reminding me to try to take a snail's pace with things.

Swirling Regret said...

http://storiesforthebroken.blogspot.com/

Modern Crush said...

Hi Amy! Thinking of you! Happy Spring!

xoxox

ps. love the acorns!

Michelle said...

I'm sticking with ya! I just found you and I'm so happy I did! Have an awesomely "slow" day to enjoy everything that it has to offer! Thanks for the reminder, hugs! Michelle W from http://www.MommysPinkieLipgloss.blogspot.com

Geby said...

Very interesting to read your article. I am happy to visit on your site

Ulan News said...

nice, very wise words you

Shiva rei said...

I hope your little girl grow up fast

Dav said...

Hi, Continue to try without there [is] feeling run down. hopefully get good something that a period will to come.
Forgiveness, because my english so bad in your's eye. I am from indonesia