Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoons...

I adore Sunday afternoons. Probably the only thing I don't like about them is that work follows the next day, but I have made a pact with myself to not even think about the l-o-n-g week ahead.

This weekend was a blast! We had our good friends/current co-workers/former co-workers to our home for an evening of drinks, food and catching up. I worked with Leanne and Kevin at Autosystems, as we worked in the HR "closet" at Plant 3. We quickly formed a bond under tight quarters.
Jodi, Kevin's lovely girlfriend came, as well as Marty, Leanne's awesome hubby and Trev's supervisor. We wrapped up our BBQ feast with delicious canoli (sp?) and I would like to personally thank my Aunt Kerry and Uncle Hook for the recommendation! THE best canolis ever! I have a feeling I will be making many canoli purchases in the near future. Unfortunately, I can't give you a bite because #1, it's not possible on the Internet and #2, I love to share, but not canolis! So, I leave you with a photo of deliciousness:

I hope your weekend was a fab one and I will be back tomorrow with more Christmas decorating pics.

No comments: