Monday, November 10, 2008

Mondays

I have to say that I really do not enjoy Mondays, but then I don't know many people that do. However, today I woke up feeling better and was fairly full of pep. I am hoping this momentum keeps going throughout the week. Knowing that I will get to visit with good friends this coming weekend is like light at the end of the tunnel.

With my energy in quasi-full swing, I decided to get going on decorating for Christmas. So, after work today I assembled the $19.99 tree, decorated it and also got creative with the fireplace mantel in the sitting area. I love it! And although some might think I am crazy for decorating so early, it makes the house feel even cozier, especially with the cold wind blowing about outside. I cannot wait to sit in that room, have a tea and curl up with a good read. Ahhhh....



I have a bit more decorating to do in the great room. I have a mantel to decorate there and will post pics when I complete it! I also think that the outside front porch needs greenery. Hmmm...
How did your week start off? I hope it was a good beginning to a new week...

No comments: