Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring...are you there?


The rain has come and gone for a little while and the wind is pretty much taking care of any remnants of large snowbanks. It's still damp and chilly, but I am pretty certain that spring will peek around the corner anytime soon. Molly is fairly certain, too. *wink*


Life is pretty status quo around here. We're looking forward to a Saturday spent with my sister-in-law Tammy, her man Elias and Ma and Pa Goddard. We're celebrating the birthdays of Tammy, Elias and myself with a tasty dinner at our all-time fave, The Keg. Yummy! Dad and my step-mama, Carol, are on a vacation tour in the Niagara region and will be staying with us on Saturday night. Really looking forward to coming home from a fabulous outing to a set of parental units!


I am busy creating in "the studio". I always say "studio", but it's more like a craft room. I have a few projects on the go and a few other pieces laying out in view that are calling my name, after I get my first projects completed. I am in the middle of painting the drink tray that I am envisioning for use from kitchen to the deck. I see it carrying margaritas, mojitos, wine...well, you get the picture! ;-)
I finished the poop meters (please see below for explanation), but not sure if they are fitting for view on the blog! *laughs* They're not gross, really, but you never know what gets people fired up these days. I am a big believer in laughter and find humour in most everything, so nothing really phases me.
In other thoughts...I am really loving red lately. Red tulips, red handbags...oh, and shoes! I love red shoes! I am tossing around the idea of a RED WEEK. Anyone interested? If you want to play along, please comment here and I will add you to the list. I am thinking of starting it next Monday.
Cheers, peeps!
a

1 comment:

lisa solomon said...

hi amy.

thanks so much for commenting on my necklaces! i'm thinking i might make more :)

i think you should call your crafting space your studio... that's what it is :D