Thursday, March 12, 2009

Treats




Ah, treats. Just the word alone invokes so much happiness!
Monk's Chocolates in Grimsby makes amazing treats. The first two pics involve their infamous homemade peanut butter cups. It honestly puts Reese's to shame. Unfortunately, they do not have a website, but if you're in the area Monk's is at 134 Main Street East. They make chocolate-dipped strawberries daily, too! Delish!
I received a treat in the mail: the new Toast House & Home catalogue. Wow. Even if you're not even remotely thinking of purchasing (Toast is out of the UK), order a free catalogue. The merchandise and photography are fabulous. My newest home treat is due to my latest motif addiction: acorns. I picked up this acorn decoration for the house. I think it's secretly a weapon...the thing is super heavy.
On the treat topic, Trev and I are off to our dual hot stone massage on Saturday morning. The Dolmage House Iron Gate Retreat is located in Grimsby and is in a beautiful old home. I have already paid a visit and it's beautiful! Their prices are fantastic!
Before I sign off for the day, I want to send a shout-out to Miss Shona from LALA dex press.
Because Shona won my necklace giveaway, she was so kind as to feature me on her blog! Thank you so much, Shona! Please be sure to check out her fabulous print work here.
Also, if you're interested in participating in RED WEEK please drop me a line. I am going through with it anyway! *wink*
Cheers to you all,
a

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please count me in for Red week:)

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

thank you for the shout out! Unfortunately I have to sit out for red week- this is shaping up to be a crazy week + not having a coputer available to me on a regular basis (although an order from the Apple store this morning will fix that in about a week- AHHHH!)

Kerry said...

I am in for Red week. But I will need your blogiwankonobe help!

Unknown said...

Count me in for Red Week! The Cadbury egg count will be up to... 5 I think by the end of today. :)

Rosemary/sonrie said...

those chocolate and peanut butter treats look yummy!