Sunday, April 26, 2009

creativ festival - toronto





My mummy-in-law, Ruby, and I toured to Toronto to the 2009 creativ festival. This event is dedicated to sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, beading and needlework. While my Mama G is very good at sewing, I tend to focus on the beading exhibits and I was certainly not disappointed. Mama G also located the needlepoint patterns she wanted to buy a few years back but never did.
Photo details are as follows:
  • I picked up these little Japanese kitty beads...so kitschy!
  • A booth was selling nail polish fine-tip pens...very cool, but I didn't make the purchase. I did have a sample piece of art done on one nail. Pardon my garden hands! *wink*
  • My haul...I made out like a bandit and didn't spend much at all. I really have no excuses for not creating some cool pieces now.
  • I wish I had taken a closer photo of this gorgeous Japanese-themed quilt, but I am new to the camera feature on my BlackBerry. I am so drawn to anything Asian influenced.

What did you do this weekend?

Cheers!

a

No comments: