Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Randomness...

I am a product junkie. My mum says that I am looking for a miracle in a bottle. She's close, but really all I want is shiny, lovely hair and a face free from all of these zits that I started to get at 30. This Garnier Pure face moisturizer is the cat's behind. Not oily and does not leave my face dry. Plus, it's mattifying, so no shine whatsoever. The Moroccan Oil is a real treat. After washing your hair, you place a pea-sized drop in your palms and put through damp hair. It prevents dry hair, leaves great shine with no residue and cuts your blowdrying time almost in half.


The clematis from Mama G needs a really good home somewhere out in my gardens. I am trying to locate the perfect spot.



Trev's Grandpa Jones was a printer (a chauffeur, store owner... a man I wished I had been able to meet) and Trev's mum packaged these original sets that were created to print on the store bags and invoices. I thought it a shame that they were not displayed somewhere, so they have a home on the mantlepiece in our sitting room.


A look out our front porch door...


Happy Wednesday, all....
Cheers,
a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those type sets look amazing! What a treasure , and even better with the family history behind them..