Thursday, June 11, 2009

Late Night Surf Shopping

Did a little 'Net shopping this evening and of course, without fail, found lotsa neat-o things to share with my public...


This clutch was found on Etsy at Scotatto... as was this bag...oh my...



I cannot stay away from RADCOW...
a Canadian-made leather goods, located in Vancouver, B.C...


This yellow leather bag is a feast for the eyes...


...as is this yummy cuff watch....


If you love delicious art yarns, check out the Etsy shop of While Tangerine Dreams. I am spying one of Kathy's beautiful cowls....

I will be back tomorrow, amongst my long list of house duties and a lunch date with Carina...

Ciao,

a

1 comment:

Modern Crush said...

Oh i LOVE that watch!! I have been itching for a cuff watch lately. And that first purse?? WOW. I dont know whether to laugh or cry.