Friday, June 5, 2009

Some Relief...

Mr. Dentist tells me that the pain is completely normal and in fact, I noticed that the Advil I took at 5am morning lasted until 1:30pm, which is a real feat. I was smack on a 3.5 to 4 hour schedule for the past few days. I am on another 5-day set of antibiotics and all should be good. It's hard to believe, because last night was a painful doozy...

Since my dental office is right smack near Ottawa Street in Hamilton: the hub of fabric stores and some vintage shops, I paid a visit. I only made it into one store, which is a favourite of mine: Revolving Closet owned by one awesome lady by the name of Eva.
I scored this bad-ass polyester shirt:

And this handmade, retro nubby-knit wrap shirt (it has a matching skirt that came with it, but it would be fine for early spring/late fall and definitely with a slip...goodness!). The shoulder pads are coming out:

I also picked up a DKNY dark denim skirt for $1.00 in perfect condition!

If you're in Hamilton, Eva is having an 11th Anniversary Sale from June 26th to July 11th. Since my camera phone kinda bites for taking close-up pics, the sale is buy one, get the 2nd item for 11 cents.

Wishing you a Happy Friday!

Cheers!

a

2 comments:

Modern Crush said...

Hammy... why must you be so far away...

Rosemary/sonrie said...

I hope your pain is getting better!