Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Terrific Tuesday....

Well, Happy Tuesday to you!

Yesterday, I received my awesome purchase of this wool cowl (below). Perhaps a strange time of year to pick up such an item, but the summer does indeed bring some very chilly evenings! The wonderful Kathy from While Tangerine Dreams is the creator of this beautiful piece. Thank you so much, Kathy! It has a great home!



I am prepping for the tour to see my Mum & step-dad, Dan. After a few days spent with them, my Grump and I are off to his annual military reunion in Ottawa. Really, really looking forward to it.

I am going to make this post super-brief, as yoga and bill paying is next on the list. I'll be back tomorrow...

Cheers, peeps!
a

1 comment:

Modern Crush said...

Ohhh lovely. I really am going to step it up with the cowls for this winter and fall. AND fingerless gloves. I LOVE fingerless gloves. Do you? There are some glorious pairs on etsy. Yes, mentally preparing in advance is an awesome thing:) XO!