Thursday, July 30, 2009

Getting it Together...

The past few days have been dedicated to getting organized, making lists and planning out the next 3 months. To top it off, I have been pulling documents for a tax audit. I had a hunch it was going to happen because of our moving expenses incurred last year.



Once all of this neatly squared away, I can look forward to:
  • hopefully, a new job
  • creating at least four new neck pieces
  • whipping up that feathered headband I have had stuck in my head for quite awhile now
  • a tour over to Niagara Falls, NY with my Aunt Kerry (this Saturday!)
  • beating my Grump at online Scrabble at least once
  • my Nana's health back in order after a crazy few years of breast cancer and heart issues...her valve replacement will be completed in September by one of the best surgeons around
  • two weddings: one that I am in (my BFF Lisa is marrying the lovely Mr. Martins) and our friends, Sean and Heidi
  • a weekend in September at Mosport...Trev will be getting out to race twice this year in the Mustang! I will be sure to post specifically on my man's other love...it's pretty fine!
  • a spa day/bachelorette with Lisa and the other ladies in her superfine wedding party...BBQ with the guys to follow!
  • CIBC Run for the Cure on October 4th...Aunt Kerry and I are a team: Shirley's Girlies! We're raising money to support breast cancer research in honour of Nana.
  • and I am looking forward to purchasing some Benefit PosieTint, because my Benetint is on it's last drops and it's making me nervous. I am not a make-up girl, but I cannot live without this stuff. Did you know Benetint was originally made to pink-up stripper's nipples? Well, it does a dandy giving me that "I just ran around the block" look...


A big "bon voyage" to Melody at memelodia, who is off to Europe. Safe travels, girl!
Oh, and to my cousins, Bob & Brenda in Michigan: have a blast at your luau...wish we could be there.
Cheers!
a
xo

1 comment:

Modern Crush said...

You have the funnest life! I love benetint too, although I have never purchased it... funny about the strippers!