Once all of this neatly squared away, I can look forward to:
- hopefully, a new job
- creating at least four new neck pieces
- whipping up that feathered headband I have had stuck in my head for quite awhile now
- a tour over to Niagara Falls, NY with my Aunt Kerry (this Saturday!)
- beating my Grump at online Scrabble at least once
- my Nana's health back in order after a crazy few years of breast cancer and heart issues...her valve replacement will be completed in September by one of the best surgeons around
- two weddings: one that I am in (my BFF Lisa is marrying the lovely Mr. Martins) and our friends, Sean and Heidi
- a weekend in September at Mosport...Trev will be getting out to race twice this year in the Mustang! I will be sure to post specifically on my man's other love...it's pretty fine!
- a spa day/bachelorette with Lisa and the other ladies in her superfine wedding party...BBQ with the guys to follow!
- CIBC Run for the Cure on October 4th...Aunt Kerry and I are a team: Shirley's Girlies! We're raising money to support breast cancer research in honour of Nana.
- and I am looking forward to purchasing some Benefit PosieTint, because my Benetint is on it's last drops and it's making me nervous. I am not a make-up girl, but I cannot live without this stuff. Did you know Benetint was originally made to pink-up stripper's nipples? Well, it does a dandy giving me that "I just ran around the block" look...
A big "bon voyage" to Melody at memelodia, who is off to Europe. Safe travels, girl!
Oh, and to my cousins, Bob & Brenda in Michigan: have a blast at your luau...wish we could be there.