Friday, July 17, 2009

Weekend Happiness...

Hello, there!

So, it's Friday and I have the house spanky clean and the fridge full for our company: my awesome cousins from The States: Bob and Brenda. I am so excited for them to arrive...

We are heading out to a few local wineries tomorrow. I am thinking...

Lailey Vineyard in Niagara-on-the-Lake...never been here before...

...20 Bees in Virgil (near Niagara-on-the-Lake)...never been here either, but have experienced their Riesling and it's mighty fine!

And definitely Thirty Bench in Beamsville...the best Rieslings ever...


Sunday is the family picnic, so hopefully I remember to brong my camera, so I can post some pics. Dad and Carol will be down at noon or so. Very excited for their arrival too!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and I'll be back Monday with some stuff for you to check out.

Cheers!

a

1 comment:

essbesee said...

wine is good for the soul. and everything else too. that looks like a beautiful place, hope you had a great weekend. I finally mailed your cd, you should have next week at some point I hope.