I am at a loss of words lately. My friends/family reading this will ultimately be surprised because I am a chatterbox in the truest form. I figured since today was a gray, blah day and I am feeling a little "ugh", I would pick up the spirits a little by speading some blog love and my thoughts on blogging. Awwww....
How true is this? (See above)
Anyways, I am just in awe of the blogs & posts out there. For someone to write thoughts/feelings/opinions and toss it out there on the 'Net is pretty bold. And very cathartic. Blogging has, for me, stepped up my voice and has given me even more confidence. I would even say that it keeps the mind sharp.
Most importantly, it has inspired, made me belly laugh (always good for the soul, I think) and has allowed me to think outside the box. I can see the big picture.
There are some blogs I have stumbled on that I don't like and that's the way life rolls. But these are few and I could shout them all out in this post, but I frankly don't have the time. I want to give kudos to those who make me think, smile and wanna go out and create or learn more...
- Leya of Curious Bird ~ One of the reasons I began to blog. I stumbled across this world of creativity and beautiful photos by sheer luck. With a thanks to Google (I believe I searched for handmade art) I was inspired to give blogging a try and allow people into my whacky (if sometimes boring) little world. Leya, your amazing posts continue to rock!
- Sherri of The Claw ~ A fine chick that has put me face to face with rad music and a taste of motherhood/life which I have yet to experience. What is not to dig? Sherri's flat-out honesty, hilarity and not candy-coating life gets a big high five from me.
(P.S. To those who put the veil on life for their blog's sake, get real.)
- Raina of If The Lamp Shade Fits ~ Without Raina, I could have been steered in the wrong direction and bought a shitload of Orla Kiely. I am kidding because I have the wits to know that crap was fugly, but Raina has opened my mind to many decorating possibilities. Like this, this and this. And like, Sherri...no BS. Love it.
- Mayra of Life is Bananas ~ When Mayra wears Louboutins, so do I. When Mayra runs a 100 mile marathon, so do I. Mayra's life is bananas and I am thrilled to be along for the ride.
- Shona of LALA dex press ~ The girl does it all...amazing print work, the biggest Springsteen fan I know, will take on projects full-on and sees them through, all while working (and not at the easiest job in the world, either). Shona is my go-to for film reviews and a good ol' e-mail pep talk. Which reminds me...we have not chatted in a while.
- Lenorenevermore ~ I love a good mystery and although I get snapshots of Lenore's life daily I wanna know...who is this girl? I do know that she is quite the world traveller, a woman of style and class with a huge helping of funny!
- drollgirl ~ Where you find the photos for your posts, I have no idea, but keep them comin'! I will need a stake in Depends soon.
- Cristin of Tiptoeing Through The Tulips ~ 'Kay, I am new reader. I was hooked. Instantly.
The list really goes on and I wish I could write to my heart's content, but I need to eat, sleep...that kinda thing. Oh, and I need to stop 'cause I am going to do a giveaway. That's right. It's getting cold and shitty out there and someone needs a pick-me-up package. I will post later today or early tomorrow and I will show you the goods. Actually, the good. It will be one necklace created by moi. Details coming up...
And thanks for sticking by me, those that follow. I sure appreciate all of the comments and verbal offerings. You have really no idea...