Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brrrr!

Baby, it's cold outside!





The parka has officially been unearthed from the depths of the closet.  The snowblower has been fixed and is ready and waiting.  Today's venture out for breakfast brought us face to face with cars covered in snow, but from a region nearby.  It hasn't got to us...yet.

I have been a little tardy in my blog posts and this will probably continue for a little while, as we near Christmas.  There is so much to do and I cannot believe how fast the social calendar fills up.  However, I want to get back into the habit of using my camera more.  I have seriously neglected the little guy.  So, with that said, next week will be RED~GREEN WEEK here at switz~art.  Do you want to play along with me?  If so, post me a comment and I'll link ya on up!  I'll run RED~GREEN WEEK from Monday to Friday. 

Happy Weekend, Peeps!

a

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

I just may participate in some Red/Green Week. Busy here too.

Getting snow here tonight...

Modern Crush said...

I want a coat like that! And I want to see a picture of your tree!!!! xo