Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Favourites (& Some Not So Favourites...)

I hate snow.  Not my favourite stuff.  I have shovelled four freakin' times today and it's not the powdery crap either, it's the heavy, wet variety.


Oh, look at me going out for another shovel...bleh.  Thrilled, I am sure.


Hopefully, when these puppies arrive next week, they'll make my shovelling ventures happier?  Hmmm...




Since we're not seeing spring anytime soon, I brought the season to me.  This is what $5.00 of spring looks like...


And now some faves....

I found this vintage plaid coat on Ebay...$15.00.  It is now mine and I am now cut off from Ebay for awhile...such an addiction.


After seeing a post on The Sartorialist (see The New Hope...Reed Krakoff, NYC), I had to get more in depth with Reed Krakoff's debut collection.  It's like Ralph Lauren, only better and less boring. 



(photos from Vogue.com)

Well, the weekend is upon us!  Keep warm & have fun!

Cheers!
a

No comments: