Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Just Don't Think...

...that spring is here for good.  I think there is another snow storm in Mother Nature's play book, but I'll take what I can get right now...


Mr. Wile E. Coyote showed up this evening.  Pouncing around the field directly in front of our house.  I have a love/hate relationship for the little monkeys.  They freak me out because of their tame behaviour in urban areas, especially when they roam in multiples.  But, on their own, they generally make tracks in the opposite direction...






This fabulous weather has officially ended my creative hiatus.  I reorganized beads and pulled apart some thrifted stuff to repurpose into some funky neck pieces.  I am loving the drive I have right now to dive into projects...




Happy Thursday!
Cheers!
a

1 comment:

Modern Crush said...

The bulbs are glorious! So is the furry man. Can't wait to see your creations!! About time!;)