I made an effort today. It's casual, but an effort. Well, it's not like I dress up anyway!
- gray cardigan from Joe Fresh (only $16 bones!)
- plaid t-shirt from Giant Tiger (a.k.a. GT Boutique) (only $9.00!)
- jeans from Joe Fresh (on the sale rack for $6.97)
- the Matt & Nat handbag was a super score and I had wanted it forever (like most handbags, really!). It retailed for $120.00, but I nabbed it for $20 at Winners
- these brown leather ballet flats were another item that I loved but waited for. Regular $60.00 at Aldo, I located them on sale for $14.99. They are really the most comfortable shoes I own.
Well, that's it for WWW on a Thursday. I am off to do errands...