Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cool Marketing, a Laugh and a Hot Topic...

This ad landed in my in-box and I thought it was a pretty cool marketing scheme. I have seen flip-flops and other neat shoes worn by the bride, but this is kinda neat, too (click the photo below for the TOMS wedding feature link!):


On my coffee-drinkin' Internet travels, I found this article and had a chuckle. And I am still relishing this post over at sulu-design. After reading Susan's kick-butt post, I happened upon this article in Glamour magazine. Something to think about! Thank you, Susan!

Cheers,

a

1 comment:

Modern Crush said...

These are way cool! What a good idea for a bride that isn't relying on the added height of a heel... um that would not have been me. I am a shrimp at 5'4" I have still never bought Toms, I want them bad, I just always have something else to spend that $50 on... my bro is way into them. When he lived in the OC he was an artist at some of their local events, where you buy some toms and get an artist there to paint something cool on them. I should have gone! What was I thinking...