Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sightings

So, today I made a pitstop into one of the better Winner's locations in the area, on the way to visit The Nana.  As I waited in the checkout (after locating killer Missoni sunglasses for $30!) I took a look at the lady in front of me...



...a total double of Stiffler's mom. 
She wore a black leather motorcycle jacket, a tiny beige corduroy miniskirt, a fedora and these boots:



Very cool.

Some other fun things I am thinking are very cool at the moment:


Bracelet (on sale!) found at Aldo.



The pages of the Toast home catalogue that was in my mailbox a day after the clothing one arrived!  Excellent!



I am truly loving the get-up on this gal found on The Sartorialist



Everything just works.

Happy Tuesday!
Cheers!
a

1 comment:

essbesee said...

I love that actress and thought at first you saw her, then I realized it was just her double. Odd, I saw my Mom's double today and it was fuh-reaky. Very twilight zone.